04 January 2011

NUMB3RS...

Haha..this is not the Numb3rs (tv series) on AXN..though i like to watch it...it's full of mystery...I just like those kind of stories such as CSI and Detective Conan...Anyway enough with introduction..All I wanted to say was now there is a fever of numb3rs going around in FB...haha..and I also sent a few numb3rs to my friends...Let's see what they're saying about me..=P

Quiet...TRUE, Hard-working?!! u must be joking.haha
Reunion..yeah..in the making..i guess..=P

Oh..so sweet...sama bilik lgi best..haha
Lemah lembut?!! Ok enough wit this jokes..
i feel more like a kakak to u..
u're welcome for everything..
I LOVE YOU TOO!

=)
rindu study group kita...
haha..ye ke?
pandai? erk...
me too..everlasting frens..
Ok, so I just sent to these 3 friends..haha..Now i think I know who I am a little...I've always wanted to know who I am really...I'm full of mysteries..haha..Anyway, it was just for fun..I just want to know what they think of me..Never expected to get answers like this...<3 u guys..keep in touch ok..(^_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment