12 January 2011

In Memories...

It has been forever since you've gone..
Well actually you'd disappeared..
I was still hoping that you'd be ok and came back home...
but..
It seems like I've to face the truth..

I didn't quite remember when you first entered into my life..
I guess that's because I was away when you were a baby..
I started to know you when I came back home on holidays..
You were a boy..
Cute and orange..
Guess that's why mum gave you that name...

I remembered you used to play with lidi sticks, strings and ball
You used to catch cockroaches and lizards..
You love to go inside a basket..
You have such a nice fur..
I can't stop laying my hands on you..

As time past by..
You grew older...
You became a young man..
And you became part of the family...


You know what makes you cute?
It's because you aren't like any other cats
You have feelings that I could understand just by looking at your face expressions and also your voice intonations...
Sometimes you wake me in the morning
so that I boiled your meal (Fish)

I will missed all about you..
Seriously..

You are one in a million..

No comments:

Post a Comment