26 November 2010

My Day ^^,

Assalammualaikum & salam sejahtera...


Ok, so today is 26 November 2010.
What's up with that date?
Well, it happens to be my birthday!! (^^,)
My 20th Birthday...
Can't believe I'm no longer a teenager... (-_-")

Anyway...
Alhamdulillah to Allah s.w.t. for giving me this ni'mat of living on this Earth..
&breathing this air...
until today...

Ok, so what did I do today...
Firstly, I woke up this morning like any other morning..
What time? (It's a secret...haha) ;P
Had breakfast..
Watch TV..
Then at 2 pm, I went to my friend's house...
Need a ride to go to Sunway Pyramid because that's where my friends celebrated my birthday...
As we arrived there, my friends suggested that we ate Teppanyaki..
I just agreed as I've never tried to eat Teppanyaki before..
So this is what I ordered

Chicken Teppanyaki


Ok then we thought of watching movie..
but there aren't any movies that was at the right moment that we wanted to watch...
So we took the decision to walk around Sunway Pyramid before we settle down at the CHOCOLATE..
Just to ate ice cream that cost RM 1.50...haha

Vanilla Sundae


But we had a long chat..^^,

I got this nice pinkish bracelet
Love it !




Then, it was time to go home..
Hugs & kisses...

At home..
Mum bought me a chocolate cake...^^,

Chocolate cake


It was a simple birthday...but i love it!
Thanx to my mum, my brothers & my friends for giving me a treat & spending time celebrating my birthday..
Really appreciate it..


Assalammualaikum & have a blast day!

No comments:

Post a Comment