08 December 2011

To My Dearest Friends

Today morning, I received a call from a friend.
My best friend actually..
We talk a little before we hung up because she didn't have much credit...
So, then I text her asking why did she call, did she miss me?
Since, I didn't get a chance to ask her when we talk...
However, there was no reply.
So I was thinking she is really out of credits.
A few hours later, she text me back saying that Yeah, she missed me and waiting for me to miss her is like waiting for a shooting star...
OK..I was like then realised what a jerk I've been.
How can I not call my own best friend?
I've no reasons for my doing but I know what I've done is wrong...

To my best friend/s....
I guess I'm not the best-est friend you should have...
Sorry, for not calling or messaging you...
Sorry, I wasn't there when you need me..
Sorry if we've not been close lately, like how we used to back in high school/college...
I guess everything just changes without me realising it...
 but now I realised that our friendship shouldn't..

No comments:

Post a Comment