22 April 2011

What day is today?

What? 
Today's Friday? 
Yeah, I know it's Friday...(No, not Rebecca Black's hit single FRIDAY!)

Eventually, today is Earth Day...

Well, to those who just knew, I'm just as shocked as you...
That is after I open up the Google's Search Engine page...

Try hover your crusor, you'll see what the animals does. Fun! But not here. This is only a picture.

What is Earth Day anyway?
Well, from what I've googled through, Earth Day is just a day where everybody lend a hand in making the Earth much greener through recycling waste, replanting trees and much more activities that can help save the Earth.

However, I think everyday should be an Earth Day..
Why? Because taking care of the Earth is not a one day job. It's an everyday job and it's everybody's responsibility because we live on the same planet-EARTH.
So start showing some love to Earth

 So that Earth can love you back...

Picture sources: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment