13 April 2011

Cute boys...

XP
Another silly post from me...Sorry...This is what happen when I have too much "FREE" time during the studyweek..LOL..I watch more and more videos..But not any videos ok...the videos where there's cute boys in it...hehe

So, I have 3 boys (man actually) in line...



1.  Ryan Nigahiga

    His famous in Youtube for making funny & silly videos...LOL...+ cute too...



2.  Sam Tsui

  I felt in love for his voice....Luv to hear him sing...+ cute face..Want to know more about him, search for him in Youtube..He dos a lot of cover song..



3. Joseph Vincent

   His also into singing cover songs...But he has his own original songs...I love him when he sings "If You Stay"...So sweet...awww..


p/s:
I just realized that I fell for chinese americans...hehe

Picture sources: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment